Well, thanks to Dee Dee’s instructions (http://firefly5555.blogspot.com/2011/06/bath-puff-pattern-with-improvements.html) I found another project to do this weekend. I made a bath puff. In the picture, the old, purchased one is on the left, mine on the right (still wet from my shower last night). No matter what, it just felt like it wasn’t big enough. I ended up doing about 8 rows. I also did not use cotton yarn, because I don’t have any. I also used a “G” size hook because that’s the smallest one I had. The only thing I have to complain about is I’m not sure how to hold it! LOL! Not sure how I’m going to fix that. What I was thinking about doing is taking the string/suction cup from the old one and cinching the center together so basically all the crocheted “brains” will all be on one side. I’ve been thinking about the netting from the old scrubber. I think this one I will make into produce bags, since I prefer to hang almost EVERYTHING in my kitchen since I do not have a lot of counter/cabinet space.